08:12 pm, Wednesday 24 April, 2013
The 21st annual National Safety Awards of Excellence are open for nominations and the NSCA (National Safety Council of Australia) is encouraging all ‘safety heroes’ to enter and gain recognition for leadership, best practice initiatives and innovations around safety.
The National Safety Awards of Excellence are Australia’s premium safety recognition and they celebrate the ‘outstanding achievements of organisations and people who champion work health and safety as a cornerstone of elite business performance.’
The categories in the National Safety Awards of Excellence this year are:
- Best Continuous Improvement of a WHS Management System
- Best Solution of a WHS Risk
- Best WHS Training Program
- Best Communication of a Safety Message
- NEW Ian Chisholm Award for the Best Individual WHS Achievement
- NEW Best Safety Leadership Program / Initiative
- Best Health and Wellbeing Program
All winners will be able to share their successes with Australia in the NSCA National Safety Magazine and broader media releases and have exclusive access to the Finalist and Winner logos for professional communications.
Entry is now open for the NSCA / GIO National Safety Awards of Excellence, and will close on Sunday 30 June 2013. For further information, or to obtain the nomination guide, visit www.nationalsafetyawards.com.au, email email@example.com or phone 02 9213 6211.