A man was taken to hospital Monday afternoon after an explosion left him with serious burns to his face.
WorkSafe is investigating an incident in which a man suffered serious burns to his chest following an explosion in South Melbourne.
A Melbourne refrigeration company has been fined $285,000 following a December 2011 incident that killed a worker.
WorkCover is investigating after a worker suffered burns to his hand following an explosion at a power station, about 47 km northwest of Singleton, on Thursday afternoon
A worker has been killed following an underground explosion at a Melbourne construction site on Monday morning.
A worker is recovering in hospital following an explosion at a south west Sydney workshop on Saturday night.
Two firefighters and two others were said to be injured at a power plant outside Port Augusta Sunday morning.
A man has been taken to hospital in a critical condition following an explosion at an industrial site in the Central West region of New South Wales, approximately 254 kilometres west of the state capital, Sydney.
A petrol station worker is nursing severe burns to his hands, face, and abdomen following an explosion at a petrol station on the Stuart Highway in the Northern Territory.
A workplace incident that occurred at a mobile workshop in High Wycombe on Thursday afternoon was caused by an explosion.
A gas explosion has rocked a Sydney south restaurant injuring three workers.
A drum explosion has left a welder at a Tonner Rd property seriously wounded.
An explosion at a tyre factory on the Sunshine Coast has left two workers nursing serious injuries.
Two workers were Monday morning seriously wounded after a gas stove exploded inside a cafe in Sydney’s central business district.
One man died while another suffered from extensive burns after a petrol tank exploded at a cattle station at the west coast of Cape York Peninsula Thursday.
Three police officers were injured during an explosion at a Middle Park flat on Saturday night; the two injured policewomen are in a serious but stable condition after they underwent emergency surgery. The two policewomen, along with an experienced male senior sergeant, accessed the flat to complete a welfare check on a man in his …
A 26 year old contractor was severely burned today in an explosion at a NSW government building in Sydney. He was working on the 52nd floor of the building when there was an explosion and 90-95% of his body was burned. According to ninemsn he was transported to St Vincent’s in a critical condition. The …
Photo: Bill Hearne Source:The Daily Telegraph A worker at a domestic airport suffered burns to his face when an item he was disposing exploded overnight. The Daily Telegraph reports that the 20-year old victim was disposing of the can into a bin when it suddenly self-ignited. NSW Ambulance Inspector Michael Corlis said they will try …
A restaurant owner was able to escape death after fumigation cans exploded in his restaurant this morning at around 10am. The Herald Sun reports that the 39-year old owner set off around 10 fumigation cans in the restaurant when the explosion happened. The fumes ignited from the motor of a single door fridge in the …