A 19-year-old man has died after being electrocuted in the roof of a house in Melbourne’s outer-west.
There were nine quad bike fatalities in 2018, according to figures from Safe Work Australia.
Comment is being sought on a suite of guidance material on ground control for Western Australian mining operations.
Suicides of Australian police officers inside their workplaces prompted the Australian Federal Police to issue tighter gun rules.
A man has been airlifted to hospital after being run over by a tractor in central Victoria.
The WorkCover WA Conference will take place on 8 and 9 May 2019 at the Pan Pacific Hotel, Perth.
WorkSafe Victoria is urging employers in the north of the state to ensure protection of workers in this week’s prolonged extreme heat.
A man has been seriously injured after being run over by a grass slasher south of Darwin.
A recycling facility in Canberra has been shut down following the discovery of safety issues at its Hume site.
SafeWork NSW has issued a further two-year exemption for audiometric testing requirements of clause 58(2) of the Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 until 31 December 2020.
A man was airlifted to hospital after suffering head and shoulder injuries when he fell from a ladder in northern New South Wales.
A man was taken to hospital after his arm was crushed by a machine at work.
The Department of Natural Resources Mines and Energy said the pump supplying hydraulic pressure to the brake system stopped when the engine stalled.
There were 71 injuries from dog bites and 199 other incidents and close-calls between July 2017 and October 2018, according to Ergon Energy.
A man in his 50s has been airlifted to hospital after rolling his quad bike on a steep gully south west of Agnes Water Thursday morning.
Safe Work Australia is reminding businesses of their duties under work health and safety laws to manage the risks of working in heat.
A crackdown on dodgy building certifiers has been announced by the NSW Government.
An elderly man has died after he fell into a grain bin at a rural property in South Australia.
Workplace Health and Safety Queensland is reminding all electrical workers to always test before touching any circuit or piece of electrical equipment.
A civil construction company has been charged following the death of two workers after a trench collapsed in Ballarat last year.