Worker suffers electric shock

Electricity-Working-Around-SWMS_200x200px

Photo: SafetyCulture Library

A man has received an electric shock at a workplace in Port Pirie.

The incident happened Thursday afternoon.

Paramedics were called to the incident shortly before 3 pm.

Ambulance paramedics treated the man in his 20s at the scene before taking him to Port Pirie hospital.

The man is in a stable condition.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *