Worker in hospital after kitchen fire

paramedic-compressed-1-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1

Photo: SafetyCulture Library

Emergency services were called to Maroochydore after a fire broke out in the kitchen of a workplace.

The incident happened on Tuesday morning.

One person suffered facial burns following the incident.

They were transported in a stable condition to Sunshine Coast Hospital.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *