Our comprehensive library of over 350 SWMS is currently being upgraded by our team of writers. This bi-annual review allows us to make improvements based on feedback from our clients, as well as ensuring the SWMS we provide are up-to-date with current legislation.
2016 Release SWMS Now Available!
- Brick Block Laying SWMS
- Concrete (steel fixing) SWMS
- Concrete Formwork (decks) SWMS
- Concrete Formwork (walls – columns) SWMS
- Concrete (placement finishing) SWMS
- Concrete (saw core drilling) SWMS
- Concrete (slab on ground) SWMS
- Concrete Pumping (boom-line) SWMS
- Concrete Tilt-up (lifting panels) SWMS
- Concrete Foundations – excavation and pouring
- Concrete Tilt-up/ pre-cast panels SWMS
- Fencing (Temporary) SWMS
- Hand Tools SWMS
- Heights (working on EWP) SWMS
- Heights (working on ladders) SWMS
- Height (working on scaffolding) SWMS
- Manual Handling (building) SWMS
- Power Tools (explosive) SWMS
- Power Tools (handheld) SWMS
- Saw (circular) SWMS
New 2016 SWMS Value Packs
- Brick / Block Laying SWMS Pack
- Concrete Formwork (Commercial) SWMS Pack
- Concretors (commercial) SWMS Pack
- Concrete Slab (on ground) SWMS Pack
New SWMS Template: What’s Changed?
What can you expect from our new and improved 2016 SWMS template? We have listed a few of the key changes below:
- Assesses the risk rating score associated with each potential hazard
- Ability to nominate additional PPE being used
- Ability to select additional high-risk construction work
- Clearly outlines control measures to be applied to each hazard identified
- All SWMS will be made available for use with Microsoft Word and iAuditor
Need more information? Here is a sample SWMS complete with highlighted changes. To view sample click here.
SWMS reviewed according to our continual improvement processes, will be released for purchase, as they become available. We expect this rollout to take a few months so stay tuned for more updates.