The National Safety Council of Australia is now accepting entries for the 2018 NSCA Foundation/GIO Workers Compensation National Safety Awards of Excellence.
Now in their 26th year, the National Safety Awards of Excellence are Australia’s premier safety awards and now the only national independent awards program. The Wards celebrate organisations and people who contribute to the health, safety, and well-being of their employees and show continuous improvement in their business performance.
There are eight categories for this year:
- Best Continuous Improvement of a WHS Management System
- Best Solution of a WHS Risk
- Best WHS Training Program
- Best Communication of a Safety Message
- Ian Chisholm Award for Best Individual WHS Achievement
- Best Safety Leadership Program/Initiative
- Best Health and Wellbeing Program
- NSCA Foundation Member of the Year
Entries close on 29 June 2018. Winners will be announced during the Awards Gala Lunch on 11 October 2018, in Sydney.