Council worker airlifted after snake bite

paramedic-compressed-1-1

Photo: SafetyCulture Library

A council worker was airlifted on Friday night after she suffered a suspected snake bite west of Gayndah.

The woman in her mid-thirties was bitten on the finger while working at about 5pm.

She was airlifted to Roma Hospital by LifeFlight’s SGAS helicopter for treatment of the snake bite.

She travelled in a stable condition.

One thought on “Council worker airlifted after snake bite

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *