WorkCover Queensland is inviting all employers in the accommodation industry to a free webinar with industry experts discussing strategies to achieve positive stay at, prompt return to work outcomes.
The webinar will be held on Wednesday 27 February 2013 from 11am to 12pm. There are limited places available and interested participants are advised to email Melissa Steadman at Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 February 2013.
The following topics will be covered during the webinar:
- Health benefits of staying at work, or returning to work while recovering
- What a doctor needs to know to help aid a prompt return to work (what employers should provide)
- Identifying suitable duties and presenting these to the treating doctor
- The importance of having management buy-in when it comes to stay at work and on site rehabilitation
- Recovering at work strategies and tips
- What resources are available to help all parties achieve a prompt and positive stay at work
More information about the webinar is available at the WorkCover Queensland website.