Victorian worker electrocuted on roof

paramedic-compressed-1-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

Photo: SafetyCulture Library

A 19-year-old man has died after being electrocuted in the roof of a house in Melbourne’s outer-west.

It is believed the man was installing an air-conditioner on the roof of the two-storey house in Plumpton on Tuesday evening when he was electrocuted.

WorkSafe is investigating the incident.

Figures from WorkSafe Victoria show three workers have been killed at work since the beginning of this year.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *