Remember: Risks are constantly evolving, make sure you keep an eye on your hazards and ensure control are added as needed to ensure the health and safety of everyone on site.
Everyday, we encounter instructions to guide us through performing a certain task in the preferred or correct way. Consider the ‘How to Handwash’ or CPR poster commonly found in workplaces and hospitals.
The issue of consultation focuses on harnessing the power of the workforce. By harnessing the knowledge, skills and first-hand experience of workers, businesses are able to make better-informed decisions about workplace health and safety matters.
Subscribe to OHS News
Keep up to date with everything OHS related in Australia, receive news as it breaks in your inbox.
Please enter your email address below.
The Asbestos Safety and Eradication Agency remembers long-time mesothelioma warrior and campaigner, Lou Williams who died battling mesothelioma.
As Australians remember the sacrifices made more than a century ago during World War I every Anzac Day, beyondblue also reminds everyone to offer support to past and current defence personnel who might be struggling with the psychological impact of war.
A 30-year-old woman has been taken to the Royal North Shore hospital following a quad bike crash in south-western New South Wales.
A woman in her 40s has been transported to hospital by the RACQ LifeFlight Rescue helicopter after she was trampled by a pony on a property north of Gympie.
The WA Police Union has called for a national inquiry into the rate of suicides involving police officers across Australia.
A man has been airlifted to Bundaberg Base Hospital after following a quad bike incident.
Also Making News
- Apr| Man in hospital after wind farm incident
- Apr| Coronial inquest into Canberra construction worker’s death in 2012
- Apr| Man injured in tractor incident
- Apr| Worker crushed to death by concrete pylon in Townsville
- Apr| Cross border construction inspections increase safety awareness on construction sites
- Apr| WorkCover Queensland introduces new pain intervention guidelines
- Apr| Keeping Geraldton skies safe
- Apr| Pilot escapes unharmed after crop duster crash
- Apr| Oil and gas drilling company convicted for a work safety breach
- Apr| Motorola to provide managed service mobility solution to Victoria Police to boost workforce safety and efficiency
- Apr| Boy injured after falling from carnival ride in Victoria
- Apr| Man airlifted from Central Queensland after tractor incident
- Apr| Blueprint for Mental Health and Wellbeing to help create mentally healthy workplaces
- Apr| ATSB investigates Qantas flight incident in which 15 people were injured
- Apr| Man in hospital after workplace explosion