Photo: SafetyCulture Library
Abnormal working hours may take its toll on you soon. Photo: SafetyCulture Library
A new report on the attitudes of Australian workers towards acceptance of risk taking and rule breaking in the workplace as measured by the Perception of Work Health and Safety Survey 2012-13 is now available.
A new study claims people who work shifts for 10 years have a greater risk of memory loss and weaker brain power.
The annual Tabby awards, which judge the world’s best business apps, have concluded with iAuditor the only entry to take out gold in two categories: Data Access and Collection IT or Business Tool With iAuditor having been used now to conduct over 10,000,000 safety inspections worldwide, the Tabby judges have just discovered what’s made iAuditor …
Victorian WorkCover Authority is urging all Victorians to take extra care at work in the lead-up to the holiday period, following a tragic seven-week period.
A young man has been taken to hospital after suffering serious injuries in a farming incident on Wednesday night.
A quad bike rollover at a property in Bundaberg north has left a woman nursing serious head injuries.
All operating processes at Anglo American Grasstree mine in central Queensland will be reviewed before work resumes following last week’s incident where a mine worker was killed after a wall collapsed on him.
A man believed to be in his 50s died after he fell five metres through a fiberglass sheet at a Cairns business Wednesday night.
The six existing set of regulations that guide the handling of dangerous goods in Western Australian will soon be consolidated into one in far-reaching reforms aimed at enhancing safety, Mines and Petroleum Minister Bill Marmion has announced.
Also Making News
- Dec| Harmonious workplaces information sessions to be held in 2015
- Dec| Worker fall incident could set record in work safety penalty
- Dec| Woman injured in quad bike incident
- Dec| Higher compensation claims from young workers noticed
- Dec| Worker crushed to death at central Queensland underground coal mine
- Dec| WorkCover urges care around kegs during festive season
- Dec| Man hospitalised after gas leak
- Dec| Death of SA Volunteer Firefighter to Be Investigated
- Dec| Man dies after being run over by tractor
- Dec| Farmer killed after being trapped under tractor
- Dec| Baby injured in Moolap forklift incident dies in hospital
- Dec| Worker crushed to death while disassembling children’s ride
- Dec| Company fined following worker’s burn injuries
- Dec| Airline to spend $625,000 on workplace safety
- Dec| Worker dies after fall at King Island Airport