The thought of having to implement an ISO standard can be a daunting process for business operators, especially when impending deadlines are involved. To help with this, we have put together a basic guide outlining the process of ISO 9001 implementation
The warmer months are now upon us and with the hot weather comes an increased risk of heat-related illnesses such as heat stress and heat stroke occurring. Did you know! Workers in extremely hot environments can lose up to a litre of fluid every hour Heatstroke is fatal in up to 80% of cases Heat …
Our comprehensive library of over 350 SWMS is currently being upgraded by our team of writers. This bi-annual review allows us to ensure the SWMS we provide are current, as well as incorporating improvements based on feedback from you, our clients. SWMS reviewed according to our continual improvement processes, will be released for purchase, as …
Subscribe to OHS News
Keep up to date with everything OHS related in Australia, receive news as it breaks in your inbox.
Please enter your email address below.
WorkSafe WA is reminding all businesses to make workers’ safety a top priority in the lead-up to Christmas.
A Geelong-based company was convicted and fined $26,000 in the Geelong Magistrates Court for failing to provide a safe working environment and failing to provide and maintain plant that was safe and without risks to health.
The NSW Government announced Australia’s first dedicated Code of Practice for managing risks when new riders interact with horses in the workplace.
A young apprentice partially severed two fingers and a thumb while working at a residential building site in Denman Prospect Thursday afternoon.
WorkSafe ACT is investigating after a contract worker on Canberra’s light rail project was reportedly thrown two metres by an electric shock on Wednesday.
A pilot has suffered minor injuries after his light plane crashed in Western Australia.
Also Making News
- Dec| South Australian businesses urged to manage workplace risks associated with heat stress
- Dec| 10,000 pledge to participate in Jobs At Home Day
- Dec| 164 Australian workers killed in 2016, transport sector most fatal
- Dec| New winery safety guide launched
- Dec| Welding explosion sends man to hospital
- Dec| Man injured in workplace incident in South Australia
- Dec| New South Wales man crushed to death by hay bale
- Dec| Cattle station worker injured in quad bike rollover
- Dec| Ministry of Social Development convicted for health and safety violation
- Dec| GHS labelling requirements for hazardous chemicals
- Dec| New miners memorial monument to be built in Redbank
- Dec| Pilot and passenger escape light plane crash with minor injuries
- Dec| Man airlifted after fall
- Dec| Safe Work Australia Publishes Model Code of Practice on Managing Risks in Stevedoring