Abnormal working hours may take its toll on you soon. Photo: SafetyCulture Library
Take asbestos warnings seriously. Photo: asbestosawareness.com.au
A new study claims people who work shifts for 10 years are more are at great risk from memory loss and weaker brain power.
The annual Tabby awards, which judge the world’s best business apps, have concluded with iAuditor the only entry to take out gold in two categories: Data Access and Collection IT or Business Tool With iAuditor having been used now to conduct over 10,000,000 safety inspections worldwide, the Tabby judges have just discovered what’s made iAuditor …
This month is Asbestos Awareness Month and all Australians are encouraged to actively participate in the activities, which include hosting a ‘Blue Lamington Drive” to raise awareness of asbestos in homes and help raise vital funds for the Asbestos Disease Research Institute and Support Groups.
Figures released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) show the number of people experiencing a work-related injury or illness has continued to decline.
A teenager was reportedly killed at a pea farm in Mooroopna when the forklift he was driving overturned Sunday.
A crane operator has died after falling more than 10m at a Sydney north construction site. The incident occurred on Wednesday afternoon.
All Victorians are invited to participate in Jobs At Home Day on 5 December by creating and wearing a badge showing the important role they play at home.
A man working on a roof of a Northern Territory medical clinic has been taken to hospital after suffering electric shock.
Safe Work Australia has recently released the Work-related fatalities associated with unsafe design of machinery, plant and powered tools,(2006-2011) report.
Also Making News
- Nov| Safer Towns, Safer Communities event at Broken Hill and Menindee
- Nov| Food company fined for worker’s crush injury
- Nov| New workers compensation scheme agents introduced
- Nov| Safety watchdog issues warning after asbestos found in imported building material
- Nov| Weekly Update on independent investigation into loose-fill asbestos
- Nov| Boy killed in forklift incident
- Nov| Shaky Position Contributed To Operator’s Death
- Nov| Worker Killed After Pipe He was Cutting Struck His Head
- Nov| Farmer killed in tractor rollover
- Nov| Businesses encouraged to establish cyclone contingency plan
- Nov| Healthier Work Day photo competition winners revealed
- Nov| WorkCover NSW cautions workers of sweltering weekend, urges them to stay safe
- Nov| Court Set To Fine Building Company Over Fatal Wall Crash
- Nov| Farmer injured in tractor rollover
- Nov| Man injured in quad bike crash