With a business, projects, and deadlines to keep in mind, business operators have a lot to keep track of. To add to this, business operators are also required to keep and supply a paper trail of documents to demonstrate compliance with workplace health and safety legislation and standards. Essential for compliance purposes, adequate workplace health and …
Remember: Risks are constantly evolving, make sure you keep an eye on your hazards and ensure control are added as needed to ensure the health and safety of everyone on site.
Everyday, we encounter instructions to guide us through performing a certain task in the preferred or correct way. Consider the ‘How to Handwash’ or CPR poster commonly found in workplaces and hospitals.
Subscribe to OHS News
Keep up to date with everything OHS related in Australia, receive news as it breaks in your inbox.
Please enter your email address below.
SafeWork NSW will be running its Mentor Program on the Far North Coast in 2018.
A new Occupational Violence Policy and Management Plan with the Australian Education Unit Act Branch has been launched by ACT Education Minister Yvette Berry.
The Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety is reminding workers in the agriculture industry to prioritise safety when working with dangerous goods ahead of the Mingenew Midwest Expo and Newdegate Machinery Field Days.
A man was taken to hospital in a critical condition after falling from height at a building site in Sydney.
A Brisbane roofing company has been fined $100,000 for failing to handle and safely dispose of asbestos.
Workplace Health and Safety Queensland issues safety reminder following serious falls from height at the Gold Coast
Workplace Health and Safety Queensland has recently released a reminder to all workers and employers to prevent serious falls from height following several recent incidents at the Gold Coast currently being investigated.
Also Making News
- Jul| Man airlifted after tractor rollover at Mt Tamborine
- Jul| Pair hospitalised after quad bike crash
- Jul| Newly developed helmets could potentially reduce quad bike injuries and deaths
- Jul| A third of Queensland police staff ‘burnt out’, survey reveals
- Jul| Welcome to WorkCover WA Seminar
- Jul| Boy killed in quad bike crash
- Jul| New safety data launched to help in the promotion of safe work practices on mining operations
- Jul| New two-year action plan developed to improve work health and safety in agriculture industry
- Jul| March 2017 notifiable fatalities monthly report released
- Jul| Injured man flown to hospital after tractor rolls over him in NSW
- Jul| Road worker struck by car at Cattai
- Jul| Man trapped in machinery in central coast Queensland
- Jul| CASA to hold aviation safety briefing in Moruya
- Jul| Stage 2 of Queensland Police statewide rollout of body worn cameras commenced
- Jul| Contractors charged after worker was almost crushed by army vehicle