We are often asked by our customers what the difference is between a WHSE Management System and a Site-Specific Safety Management Plan? So how does a site-specific safety management plan differ from a Workplace Health and Safety Management System (WHSMS)?
Is it okay to use generic SWMS? We answer some of your frequently asked questions about generic SWMS.
The thought of having to implement an ISO standard can be a daunting process for business operators, especially when impending deadlines are involved. To help with this, we have put together a basic guide outlining the process of ISO 9001 implementation
Subscribe to OHS News
Keep up to date with everything OHS related in Australia, receive news as it breaks in your inbox.
Please enter your email address below.
A Perth-based tyre recycling company has been fined $80,000 following a workplace incident in which a worker’s fingers were amputated by a tyre shredder.
Safe Work Australia publishes Decision Regulation Impact Statement on managing lead risks in the workplace
Safe Work Australia has recently published a Decision Regulation Impact Statement on Managing risks associated with lead in the workplace: blood lead removal levels and workplace exposure standard.
An engineering business has been fined $225,000 over the death of a worker in May 2014.
Safe Work NSW has recently issued a safety alert highlighting the severe skin burns that can be caused to workers from caustic chemicals used in restaurants and cafes.
Emergency services were called to the New England region of New South Wales on Saturday afternoon after a farm incident involving a man aged in his 60s.
A seven-year-old boy has died following a quad bike crash on a property near Griffith.
Also Making News
- Jan| Garbage truck driver critically injured after ute crashed into his truck
- Jan| Pilot dies of heatstroke while dirt bike riding
- Jan| Man killed in Queensland quad bike crash
- Jan| Postal service workers suffering from high injury rates, union claims
- Jan| Boat owners urged to be safe this summer
- Jan| DMP effective safety regulator for WA’s mining industry
- Jan| Labour hire company convicted after worker was scalped by conveyor belt
- Jan| Man airlifted after cattle loading incident north of Tara
- Jan| New return to work reports published
- Jan| Passengers trapped on Movie World rollercoaster
- Jan| Rail operator charged for teen’s death in 2014
- Jan| WorkSafe WA inspection program looks at safety in warehouses
- Jan| Isuzu comments on the importance of boosting safety trainings for small to medium fleets
- Jan| WorkSafe NZ: Start the year right by making work safety a priority