With a business, projects, and deadlines to keep in mind, business operators have a lot to keep track of. To add to this, business operators are also required to keep and supply a paper trail of documents to demonstrate compliance with workplace health and safety legislation and standards. Essential for compliance purposes, adequate workplace health and …
Remember: Risks are constantly evolving, make sure you keep an eye on your hazards and ensure control are added as needed to ensure the health and safety of everyone on site.
Everyday, we encounter instructions to guide us through performing a certain task in the preferred or correct way. Consider the ‘How to Handwash’ or CPR poster commonly found in workplaces and hospitals.
Subscribe to OHS News
Keep up to date with everything OHS related in Australia, receive news as it breaks in your inbox.
Please enter your email address below.
Stage two of the Queensland Police Service (QPS) statewide roll out for body worn cameras (BWC) has commenced on Thursday increasing the total number of devices in use across Queensland to 5,100.
Two Department of Defence contractors are facing work health and safety charges following an incident in which a worker suffered serious injuries when an army vehicle that rolled forward as it was being towed.
Initial studies show stressful working conditions as major risk factor for mental health problems and suicide among men. The research aims to identify the reasons and link workplaces into health services which can help.
The incident happened on Wednesday afternoon.
WorkSafe Victoria inspectors will visit construction sites throughout July and August following recent incidents and injuries on scaffolding.
A manufacturer has committed over $1.5 million for safety improvements after a worker was injured at their Somersby plant in September 2014.
Also Making News
- Jul| Combustible cladding found in Queensland’s Princess Alexandra Hospital
- Jul| VFF pushes for zero farm fatality target during Farm Safety Week
- Jul| Getting back to work campaign 2017
- Jul| Melbourne furniture manufacturer fined for ignoring improvement notices
- Jul| Farm safety under spotlight this week
- Jul| NSW Government calls for the introduction of national quad bike safety system
- Jul| Man suffers severe burns in Hobart industrial incident
- Jul| Woman’s hand caught in farming machinery
- Jul| Tasmanian Government urges fresh focus on farm safety
- Jul| Safe Work Australia offers practical tips to make farms safer
- Jul| Man airlifted after a cow attack
- Jul| Man falls from horse during cattle muster north west of Gympie
- Jul| NSW records highest number of on-farm deaths
- Jul| Number of quad bike deaths nearing 2016 total
- Jul| Farm fatalities soaring in Victoria