With a business, projects, and deadlines to keep in mind, business operators have a lot to keep track of. To add to this, business operators are also required to keep and supply a paper trail of documents to demonstrate compliance with workplace health and safety legislation and standards. Essential for compliance purposes, adequate workplace health and …
Remember: Risks are constantly evolving, make sure you keep an eye on your hazards and ensure control are added as needed to ensure the health and safety of everyone on site.
Everyday, we encounter instructions to guide us through performing a certain task in the preferred or correct way. Consider the ‘How to Handwash’ or CPR poster commonly found in workplaces and hospitals.
Subscribe to OHS News
Keep up to date with everything OHS related in Australia, receive news as it breaks in your inbox.
Please enter your email address below.
The next Welcome to WorkCover WA seminar will be held on Tuesday 27 June 2017 at WorkCover WA.
New laws proposed to parliament by the Palaszczuk Government will enable the state’s building regulator to take action where there is a threat to the safety of workers on construction sites.
Coal mine workers will be assessed by specially registered medical professionals by the end of 2017 in the latest black lung disease reforms.
The Department of Mines and Petroleum has a new vision for a safe and healthy resources industry covering all legislation administered by the Resources Safety Division.
A 65-year-old man has died following a workplace incident at a construction site in Sydney’s northwest.
The Supreme Court quad bike proceeding has been dismissed just prior to a trial that was listed to begin on Monday.
Also Making News
- May| Entries for SafeWork Awards 2017 now accepted
- May| Label hazardous chemicals correctly, Safe Work Australia says
- May| Essential Energy reminds customers to make electrical safety a priority this winter
- May| Melbourne worker dies in hospital after ladder fall, WorkSafe investigating
- May| WorkSafe Victoria and EPA signs MoU to strengthen collaboration
- May| Forum focuses on the influence of human and organizational factors on safety in the resources sector
- May| WorkSafe Victoria targets safety around mobile plant in its safety blitz
- May| Man airlifted after tractor rollover near Chinchilla
- May| NSW businesses urged to make safety promise
- May| Company and director fined for incident that left an employee paralysed
- May| Survey reveals workers want employers to provide them with health programs
- May| New law targets deadly workplace practices in Queensland
- May| Farmers warned of power line dangers
- May| Man killed in workplace incident at Ingleburn
- May| New standards set to improve black lung screening in Queensland