The most common errors when using a checklist, and how you can avoid them
QLD workers spend at least 40 hours at work per week; Photo: SafetyCulture Library
"Solar injury workers’ compensation claims cost nearly $3 million in 2013–2014" - WorkCover QLD; Photo: safetyCulture Library
The 5 most common errors that can occur when using a checklist, and how you can avoid them.
While cancer is one of the most dreaded diseases in the world, it can be prevented, and Australian workplaces can do something to ensure that the risks associated with cancer will be reduced.
WorkCover Queensland reminds everyone to stay safe under the sun, especially for outdoor workers.
A worker is admitted to hospital in a critical condition following a truck-related incident at a parking yard in Victoria, about 75 kilometres south-west of Melbourne, on Wednesday evening.
Authorities have concluded the search for a man overboard from a bulk carrier, east of Fraser Island in Queensland on Wednesday, 15 April, following an extensive search operation and supporting expert medical advice.
The County Court upheld an appeal over the insufficiency of a fine given to a recycling company following the death of a worker in 2012.
The Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA) has organised a seminar for local pilots in Moruya next week.
DIY renovators are reminded to stay safe from asbestos exposure, which could result from renovating old houses.
A worker is in hospital with suspected spinal injuries following an incident involving an asphalt paver in the South West region of Western Australia, about 16 km East of Bunbury, on Tuesday morning.
Also Making News
- Apr| Quad bike incident leaves girl in hospital
- Apr| Draft guideline on tyre safety released
- Apr| Alaska Airlines plane makes emergency landing after worker gets trapped in cargo hold
- Apr| Bundaberg businesses support workers with right level of compensation insurance
- Apr| Worker killed in garbage truck incident
- Apr| Angle grinder blaze injures farmer
- Apr| Serious workplace fall costs shed manufacturer $10,000 in fines
- Apr| Man killed in tractor-related incident
- Apr| Workcover WA announces Recommended Premium Rates for 2015/16
- Apr| Return to work training sessions in South Australia
- Apr| International Workers Memorial Day in Adelaide
- Apr| WorkCover reminds builders to keep children off construction sites