With a business, projects, and deadlines to keep in mind, business operators have a lot to keep track of. To add to this, business operators are also required to keep and supply a paper trail of documents to demonstrate compliance with workplace health and safety legislation and standards. Essential for compliance purposes, adequate workplace health and …
Remember: Risks are constantly evolving, make sure you keep an eye on your hazards and ensure control are added as needed to ensure the health and safety of everyone on site.
Everyday, we encounter instructions to guide us through performing a certain task in the preferred or correct way. Consider the ‘How to Handwash’ or CPR poster commonly found in workplaces and hospitals.
Subscribe to OHS News
Keep up to date with everything OHS related in Australia, receive news as it breaks in your inbox.
Please enter your email address below.
Comcare has launched a new Infographic outlining practical actions that supervisors and coworkers can take to support a team member following injury.
A construction company in NSW has been fined $90,000 over a 2013 incident where a young worker’s skull was pierced by a steel reo bar that flew to the cabin of the excavator he was operating.
Nine people have been killed in quad bike related incidents since the beginning of this year.
A new truck stop will be constructed at the Western end of Moe in Victoria to boost heavy vehicle and motorist safety.
A man in his 40s has died after he fell from a truck at a farm near Geelong.
A farmer has been killed in a tractor incident in Western Australia’s Wheatbelt region.
Also Making News
- Jun| Tougher safety regulations for NSW buildings following Grenfell Tower fire
- Jun| VIC paramedics to get body cameras to protect them from occupational violence
- Jun| Demolition company fined $25K for live power incident in 2015
- Jun| Youth quad bikes recalled nationally due to asbestos fears
- Jun| New road rules to be implemented in Victoria to protect emergency workers
- Jun| Investigations launched following death of worker in Hastings
- Jun| Woman injured after falling off horse south of Gunnedah
- Jun| Mining company fined $20K for charges relating to secure storage of explosives
- Jun| SafeWork NSW inspectors met on Thursday in Tamworth for a horse safety training.
- Jun| Guide to Victoria’s new OHS regulations now available
- Jun| Fall from work platform leads to airlift
- Jun| Farmer in hospital after tractor incident
- Jun| Pilot killed in light plane crash near Bathurst
- Jun| Safe Work Australia reports 22 work-related notifiable fatalities in January 2017
- Jun| Queensland Government seeks stronger protection for workers with black lung