SWMS reviewed according to our continual improvement processes, will be released for purchase, as they become available.
A firefighter’s job is one of the riskiest in the world. Photo: SafetyCulture Library
Our comprehensive library of over 350 SWMS is currently being upgraded by our team of writers.
Plant and machinery are a major cause of death and serious injuries across Australian cane farms. The risk of suffering serious injury is high during the harvesting season when cane harvesters and haulouts are operated close to workers on the ground.
Several incidents involving firefighting fatalities show that inadequate communication while working in fire grounds can cost the safety of emergency personnel and may contribute to the injuries and death of firefighters.
Subscribe to OHS News
Keep up to date with everything OHS related in Australia, receive news as it breaks in your inbox.
Please enter your email address below.
A roofing company in Sydney and its director were fined over $60,000 for work safety breaches after a worker had serious injuries when he fell from a roof in a workplace incident almost two years ago.
The list of finalists for this year’s Comcare Work Health and Safety Awards has been released.
A man has been injured in a workplace incident in New South Wales.
The National Road Safety Partnership Program (NRSPP) has launched a first-ever comprehensive national Mobile Phone Use in Vehicles Policy Guide to protecting workers from unsafe driving conditions.
The Queensland government will soon commence a parliamentary review into the re-emergence of black lung.
Latest figures from Safe Work Australia show 112 Australian workers have been killed at work so far this year.
Also Making News
- Aug| New Zealand’s forestry industry urged to make safety a priority
- Aug| Details on $6M quad bike safety rebate scheme released
- Aug| Man dies after workplace incident at Henderson
- Aug| Department of Mines and Petroleum releases mine ventilation code for comment
- Aug| Safe Work Australia seeking comments on the model Work Health and Safety (WHS) Regulations for diving work
- Aug| Tree lopper electrocuted in Queensland
- Aug| Work Health and Safety Roadmap launched
- Aug| Safety inspectors find persistent safety concerns with vehicle hoists
- Aug| Farmers Guidebook released
- Aug| Safety warning issued after powerline electrocution deaths
- Aug| Man critical after falling from roof in Sydney
- Aug| Worksafe investigating Victoria industrial incident
- Aug| Hearing Awareness Week