With a business, projects, and deadlines to keep in mind, business operators have a lot to keep track of. To add to this, business operators are also required to keep and supply a paper trail of documents to demonstrate compliance with workplace health and safety legislation and standards. Essential for compliance purposes, adequate workplace health and …
Remember: Risks are constantly evolving, make sure you keep an eye on your hazards and ensure control are added as needed to ensure the health and safety of everyone on site.
Everyday, we encounter instructions to guide us through performing a certain task in the preferred or correct way. Consider the ‘How to Handwash’ or CPR poster commonly found in workplaces and hospitals.
Subscribe to OHS News
Keep up to date with everything OHS related in Australia, receive news as it breaks in your inbox.
Please enter your email address below.
A man, aged in his 70s, is recovering in hospital after a 600kg hay bale toppled onto him
A toddler was taken to hospital on Saturday afternoon after he fell from a ride-on lawn mower.
A 16-year-old boy was taken to hospital in critical condition after being run over by an excavator on Sydney’s north shore.
Workplace Health and Safety is investigating after a 63-year-old man was crushed to death in a work-related incident in South East Queensland early Saturday morning.
A tree lopper suffered serious leg injuries when a tree rolled on him in South East Queensland Saturday afternoon.
A man has suffered serious injuries after being kicked in the face by a cow.
Also Making News
- May| Welcome to WorkCover WA Seminar
- May| New law aims to prevent construction deaths
- May| Special standards set for doctors to conduct coal mine workers’ compulsory tests
- May| DMP introduces new vision for resources industry safety
- May| Man dies after workplace incident at Pennant Hills
- May| Supreme Court proceeding on quad bike dismissed
- May| Entries for SafeWork Awards 2017 now accepted
- May| Label hazardous chemicals correctly, Safe Work Australia says
- May| Essential Energy reminds customers to make electrical safety a priority this winter
- May| Melbourne worker dies in hospital after ladder fall, WorkSafe investigating
- May| WorkSafe Victoria and EPA signs MoU to strengthen collaboration
- May| Forum focuses on the influence of human and organizational factors on safety in the resources sector
- May| WorkSafe Victoria targets safety around mobile plant in its safety blitz
- May| Man airlifted after tractor rollover near Chinchilla
- May| NSW businesses urged to make safety promise