A survivor from the Bangladesh 2013 incident lifted from the collapse. Photo:AP
The most common errors when using a checklist, and how you can avoid them
QLD workers spend at least 40 hours at work per week; Photo: SafetyCulture Library
Australia-based fashion companies are still not making enough effort to protect garment workers, a global fashion industry report revealed.
The 5 most common errors that can occur when using a checklist, and how you can avoid them.
While cancer is one of the most dreaded diseases in the world, it can be prevented, and Australian workplaces can do something to ensure that the risks associated with cancer will be reduced.
WorkCover NSW has recently released a safety alert to highlight the risks associated with storage and handling of glass sheets.
A waste recycling company based in Melbourne was convicted and fined $450,000 over the death of a worker who was struck by a bucket of a front-end loader.
The use of quad bikes as a mode of transport on Australian farms is once again in the spotlight, with statistics showing six Australians have been killed in quad bike related incidents since the beginning of this year.
Emergency Services were called to Sydney’s Warringah Road and Wakehurst Parkway after a cement truck caught fire Thursday morning.
A Melbourne-based food company has been fined $60,000 following a December 2013 workplace incident in which an employee had his arm severed.
A truck transporting cotton figured in a traffic incident, rolling over at the Cecil Plains Friday morning.
Also Making News
- Apr| One Killed, Another Seriously Injured in Fatal Truck Collision
- Apr| Two Killed After B-double Truck Rolled Over
- Apr| Two workers suffer burns in factory blaze
- Apr| Driver Injured After Truck Carrying Chicken Rolled Over
- Apr| Man killed in Queensland cross-loading incident
- Apr| Two men crushed to death in Wetherill Park workplace incident
- Apr| Two men rescued after fishing vessel sinks
- Apr| Household workers should be covered for workplace injuries
- Apr| Two hospitalised after farming incident
- Apr| Agricultural chemical exposure, a serious concern
- Apr| NT WorkSafe warns on the risks of DIY electrical repairs
- Apr| Aircraft wreckage found in Queensland
- Apr| WorkCover investigating NSW tyre-related incident
- Apr| Workplace safety remains elusive as 44 Australians killed at work in 2015