The battle to prove that Agent Orange has cost lives of workers exposed to it continues. Photo: Unsplash, Pixabay
A small mistake could lead to tragic consequences.
This week is National Farm Safety Week and an ideal time to encourage a better safety culture in Australian farms to prevent injuries and fatalities. Photo: SafetyCulture
Former WA agriculture minister Kim Chance says a fresh look is needed into the long-running case of herbicide poisoning in Kimberley.
It’s a common workplace issue – the fear of pointing out a mistake committed by someone senior to us. In some cases, however, staying silent could lead to deadly outcomes.
Broadacre farms will be the focus of work safety visits in the months to come.
WorkSafe Queensland conducted a webinar exploring how understanding how young workers think and their risk profiles can influence their health, safety and return to work.
A boss of a freight company says a nationally accredited training scheme is important to avoid road incidents in the country.
A Northern Territory cattle station worker has been airlifted to hospital following a quad bike crash, about 490km east-southeast of Darwin on Wednesday morning.
WorkCover NSW will be participating at the Nyngan Ag Expo this Saturday, 1 August to educate people on the importance of keeping farms safe.
Australian businesses, industries, workers and the wider community are encouraged to share their views and comments on how explosives are regulated across the country, as well as on any issues differences in explosives legislation across Australian jurisdictions may have for them.
A man has been injured in a workplace incident on Monday morning at the Pike River Mine Site.
Also Making News
- Jul| Farm safety culture boosts productivity
- Jul| WorkSafe inspectors to visit Perth’s northern suburbs
- Jul| WorkSafe Victoria starts Geelong relocation process in 2016
- Jul| Mining company fined for safety negligence
- Jul| Man injured in forklift incident
- Jul| Two men’s journey to promote mental health
- Jul| Call to replace quad bikes with side-by-side vehicles
- Jul| Farmer escapes injury after crop duster crashes in Queensland
- Jul| Free workplace mental health programs for WA grain growers
- Jul| Prison workers need more support due to unsafe work
- Jul| Pilot hurt after light plane crashes in Perth
- Jul| Truck Driver Injured in Single Vehicle Roll Over
- Jul| Initial NSW workers compensation survey results released