With a business, projects, and deadlines to keep in mind, business operators have a lot to keep track of. To add to this, business operators are also required to keep and supply a paper trail of documents to demonstrate compliance with workplace health and safety legislation and standards. Essential for compliance purposes, adequate workplace health and …
Remember: Risks are constantly evolving, make sure you keep an eye on your hazards and ensure control are added as needed to ensure the health and safety of everyone on site.
Everyday, we encounter instructions to guide us through performing a certain task in the preferred or correct way. Consider the ‘How to Handwash’ or CPR poster commonly found in workplaces and hospitals.
Subscribe to OHS News
Keep up to date with everything OHS related in Australia, receive news as it breaks in your inbox.
Please enter your email address below.
The Supreme Court quad bike proceeding has been dismissed just prior to a trial that was listed to begin on Monday.
SafeWork NSW is now accepting entries for the 2017 SafeWork Awards.
Labels are not needed when hazardous chemicals require a bulk storage placard.
Essential Energy is reminding customers to make electrical safety a priority during the cooler weather.
A 53 year-old man has died in hospital after falling 4.3 metres from a ladder at a construction site in Maidstone on Friday morning.
Environment Protection Authority and WorkSafe Victoria have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to further strengthen collaboration between the two regulators.
Also Making News
- May| Forum focuses on the influence of human and organizational factors on safety in the resources sector
- May| WorkSafe Victoria targets safety around mobile plant in its safety blitz
- May| Man airlifted after tractor rollover near Chinchilla
- May| NSW businesses urged to make safety promise
- May| Company and director fined for incident that left an employee paralysed
- May| Survey reveals workers want employers to provide them with health programs
- May| New law targets deadly workplace practices in Queensland
- May| Farmers warned of power line dangers
- May| Man killed in workplace incident at Ingleburn
- May| New standards set to improve black lung screening in Queensland
- May| Annual farm safety calendar competition launched in Queensland
- May| Latest data on Road Transport Industry fatalities released
- May| New campaign to improve safety on trains, trams, buses
- May| Arborist fined $80K after worker sustained serious and permanent injuries
- May| Crane hire and rigging company convicted for work safety breach