New research shows deaths from tractors and quad bikes have declined significantly since 2017.
New research has found that motivated employees who take initiative at work could hold the key to making Australian workplaces safer.
Quad bikes are one of the leading causes of death and injury on Australian farms.
Subscribe to OHS News
Keep up to date with everything OHS related in Australia, receive news as it breaks in your inbox.
Please enter your email address below.
Nominations for the 2019 WorkSafe Awards are closing soon.
A man was airlifted to a Newcastle hospital Sunday afternoon after falling through a roof in north-east New South Wales.
A worker has been taken to hospital after a truck rolled on top of him at a Sydney worksite.
The Heavy Vehicle Safety Action Plan 2019-21 was launched by Transport and Main Roads Minister Mark Bailey on Thursday.
A shopfitter suffered head injuries after being struck by a 90kg panel that fell during a cool-room installation.
SafeWork NSW said initial investigations indicate the man was standing on a rafter installing ties.
Also Making News
- May| SA farmers warned after tractor incidents
- May| Vic apartment developer fined $80K for unsafe worksites
- May| Doctor performs surgery at farm incident scene
- May| Small Business Safety Management Workshop – Wide Bay
- May| Central Coast man injured in ladder fall
- May| Woman dies after quad bike rolls on a farm in New Zealand
- May| Company fined after Victorian worker death
- May| Teen’s leg amputated after farming incident
- May| Man killed in Welshpool workplace incident
- May| Elderly man killed in tractor incident
- May| Flu warning for Queensland workers
- May| Queensland students reminded to enter farm safety calendar competition
- May| Vic man dies in forklift incident
- May| Victorians warned to be safe around dams