With a business, projects, and deadlines to keep in mind, business operators have a lot to keep track of. To add to this, business operators are also required to keep and supply a paper trail of documents to demonstrate compliance with workplace health and safety legislation and standards. Essential for compliance purposes, adequate workplace health and …
Remember: Risks are constantly evolving, make sure you keep an eye on your hazards and ensure control are added as needed to ensure the health and safety of everyone on site.
Everyday, we encounter instructions to guide us through performing a certain task in the preferred or correct way. Consider the ‘How to Handwash’ or CPR poster commonly found in workplaces and hospitals.
Subscribe to OHS News
Keep up to date with everything OHS related in Australia, receive news as it breaks in your inbox.
Please enter your email address below.
A Brisbane roofing company has been fined $100,000 for failing to handle and safely dispose of asbestos.
Workplace Health and Safety Queensland issues safety reminder following serious falls from height at the Gold Coast
Workplace Health and Safety Queensland has recently released a reminder to all workers and employers to prevent serious falls from height following several recent incidents at the Gold Coast currently being investigated.
A man is recovering in hospital after the tractor he was operating rolled on top of him in south east Queensland late Monday afternoon.
Two people were flown to hospital after crashing their quad bike into a tree in south-eastern New South Wales Monday afternoon.
A new kind of helmet designed for farm workers could potentially reduce quad bike deaths and injuries, an expert says.
A third of police staff in Queensland reports feeling burnt out by their jobs. This is according to a new staff survey published online.
Also Making News
- Jul| Welcome to WorkCover WA Seminar
- Jul| Boy killed in quad bike crash
- Jul| New safety data launched to help in the promotion of safe work practices on mining operations
- Jul| New two-year action plan developed to improve work health and safety in agriculture industry
- Jul| March 2017 notifiable fatalities monthly report released
- Jul| Injured man flown to hospital after tractor rolls over him in NSW
- Jul| Road worker struck by car at Cattai
- Jul| Man trapped in machinery in central coast Queensland
- Jul| CASA to hold aviation safety briefing in Moruya
- Jul| Stage 2 of Queensland Police statewide rollout of body worn cameras commenced
- Jul| Contractors charged after worker was almost crushed by army vehicle
- Jul| Study to tackle high incidence of suicide in working men
- Jul| Investigation underway after man dies in tractor incident
- Jul| Scaffolding injuries prompt safety inspections
- Jul| Manufacturer commits $1.5 million for safety improvements