SWMS reviewed according to our continual improvement processes, will be released for purchase, as they become available.
Farm workers are at risk of serious injury or even death when handling livestock. Shearing, dehorning, milking, roping animals, giving vaccination, feeding and loading animals on trucks are some of the tasks performed by livestock handlers. According to Safe Work Australia statistics, over the 10 year period from 2005 – 2014, 36% of injury claims …
Our comprehensive library of over 350 SWMS is currently being upgraded by our team of writers.
Plant and machinery are a major cause of death and serious injuries across Australian cane farms. The risk of suffering serious injury is high during the harvesting season when cane harvesters and haulouts are operated close to workers on the ground.
Subscribe to OHS News
Keep up to date with everything OHS related in Australia, receive news as it breaks in your inbox.
Please enter your email address below.
The second phase of the Queensland Government’s Ride ready safety campaign has been launched.
A man was airlifted to hospital Friday morning after being crushed by a bale of hay in southeast Queensland.
A roofing company in Sydney and its director were fined over $60,000 for work safety breaches after a worker had serious injuries when he fell from a roof in a workplace incident almost two years ago.
The list of finalists for this year’s Comcare Work Health and Safety Awards has been released.
A man has been injured in a workplace incident in New South Wales.
The National Road Safety Partnership Program (NRSPP) has launched a first-ever comprehensive national Mobile Phone Use in Vehicles Policy Guide to protecting workers from unsafe driving conditions.
Also Making News
- Aug| Black lung parliamentary review to be established
- Aug| Workplace death toll mounting in 2016
- Aug| New Zealand’s forestry industry urged to make safety a priority
- Aug| Details on $6M quad bike safety rebate scheme released
- Aug| Man dies after workplace incident at Henderson
- Aug| Department of Mines and Petroleum releases mine ventilation code for comment
- Aug| Safe Work Australia seeking comments on the model Work Health and Safety (WHS) Regulations for diving work
- Aug| Tree lopper electrocuted in Queensland
- Aug| Work Health and Safety Roadmap launched
- Aug| Safety inspectors find persistent safety concerns with vehicle hoists
- Aug| Farmers Guidebook released
- Aug| Safety warning issued after powerline electrocution deaths
- Aug| Man critical after falling from roof in Sydney