Many suicides are also work-related. Photo: SafetyCulture Library
20 percent of people aged 18 to 29 used cannabis in the last 12 months; Photo: SafetyCulture Library
A new report released by the World Health Organization reaffirms that suicide can indeed be prevented.
The Australian Mesothelioma Registry (AMR) has released its third annual report that shows rates of new cases and deaths from mesothelioma in the country.
A new survey from the Australian Drug Foundation revealed that one in ten workers take sick days or are affected by drugs at work.
Police have linked a recent incident where a worker was found dead in his room at Euromba creek to drugs.
A woman was trapped inside her car after it collided with a truck on Steve Irwin Way early Friday morning.
A spate of recent workplace incidents involving heavy vehicles or trailers in Queensland has prompted the government to release a safety alert.
WorkCover NSW is encouraging all agriculture businesses and workers to visit the Alive and Well stand at Henty Machinery Field Days. Acting General Manager of WorkCover NSW’s Work Health and Safety Division, Peter Dunphy said a video booth will be set up at the Alive and Well stand where farmers could share their views on …
A workplace incident that occurred at a mobile workshop in High Wycombe on Thursday afternoon was caused by an explosion.
More and more Western Australians are diagnosed with mesothelioma at an alarming rate.
Also Making News
- Sep| Safety organisation to develop autonomous mining technology safety standards
- Sep| Asbestos found near Rottnest Island villas
- Sep| Man killed in crash at a Queensland work site
- Sep| Australian Transport Safety Bureau sends investigators to Mudgee crash site
- Sep| Worker found dead at Eurombah Creek
- Sep| Report on road-rail death released
- Sep| Karuah quarry reopens as investigation on worker’s death continues
- Sep| Study: Paramedics hold riskiest job
- Sep| Research shows safety awareness differs across various industries
- Sep| WA Man Dies After Being Crushed By Tractor
- Sep| Pilot and Passenger Killed in NSW Plane Crash
- Sep| Fire Hits a Gym in Port Melbourne, Firefighter Injured
- Sep| SafeWork SA shuts down Royal Adelaide Show ride after girl’s death
- Sep| Man injured in quad bike crash
- Sep| Hundreds Evacuated As Railway Station Catches Fire