The research will have a profound impact on Victorians affected by brain and spinal cord injuries, resulting in improved treatments, rehabilitation and living standards.
Link between pay rates and unsafe driving behaviours will be checked.
An independent review into the Neurotrauma Research Program reveals the benefits it can provide to Victorians with brain and spinal cord injuries. The review also found that the program has the potential to save millions of dollars in government expenditures.
Quad bikes are a common mode of transport across Australian farms. Every year, about 15 people are killed in quad bike related incidents in Australia.
The United States Government is set to follow Australia in investigating if there is a link between pay rates and safety in the trucking industry.
The workforce participation of people aged 65 and up will increase from 12.9 percent in 2014-15 to 17.3 percent in 2054-55, according to the 2015 Intergenerational Report released by the Australian Government. The country’s ageing workforce is encouraged to remain in the workforce longer to ensure the supply of workers to prevent a shortfall in …
Rate of injuries in Victorian places have reduced further. This is according to the half-yearly results released by WorkSafe Victoria.
A man has been killed in South East Queensland, about 30km south-east of Brisbane, after the excavator he was driving overturned and landed on his chest.
NT WorkSafe is taking part in the 31st Annual NT Cattlemen’s Association Industry Conference on Friday 27 March as part of ongoing support for the industry.
One of Australia’s powerful unions says mandatory drug and alcohol testing is important in the construction industry.
A man was taken to hospital with minor injuries after falling from the upstairs window of a house while fixing flyscreens.
Also Making News
- Mar| Majority of Mackay businesses have right level of accident insurance cover
- Mar| Reminder to work safely in hot weather conditions
- Mar| Work Health and Safety Handbook for NT Seafood Industry
- Mar| Steady rise in psychological/psychiatric injury claims observed
- Mar| Quad bike incident leaves farmer in hospital
- Mar| New WorkSafe WA action plan aims to improve safety in the agriculture industry
- Mar| New Safety Guide for NT Seafood Industry
- Mar| Golfers support chemotherapy pods project
- Mar| Ravensworth mine death investigation report released
- Mar| Linc Energy Faces Charges for Allegedly Exposing Workers to Hazardous Gases
- Mar| Farmer killed in Queensland quad bike incident
- Mar| SA workers convicted of WorkCover fraud