A survivor from the Bangladesh 2013 incident lifted from the collapse. Photo:AP
The most common errors when using a checklist, and how you can avoid them
QLD workers spend at least 40 hours at work per week; Photo: SafetyCulture Library
Australia-based fashion companies are still not making enough effort to protect garment workers, a global fashion industry report revealed.
The 5 most common errors that can occur when using a checklist, and how you can avoid them.
While cancer is one of the most dreaded diseases in the world, it can be prevented, and Australian workplaces can do something to ensure that the risks associated with cancer will be reduced.
The wreckage of a single engine aircraft, which was reported missing has been located around 39km north west of Gympie in Queensland.
WorkCover is investigating an incident where a man who had been injured while pumping up a tractor tyre late last month, died in hospital.
Recent statistics from Safe Work Australia show 44 Australian workers have been killed while at work since the beginning of this year.
The Transport Management Centre advised Sydney motorist to take alternate route and avoid a section of the M7 at Dean Park after a fiery road crash involving a B-double truck and two maintenance trucks late Sunday evening.
The death of a six year old boy in a quad bike crash in Western Australia, about 110 km east of Merredin, on Saturday evening, brings to six the number of Australians killed in quad bike related incidents since the beginning of this year.
A worker is admitted to hospital in a critical condition following a truck-related incident at a parking yard in Victoria, about 75 kilometres south-west of Melbourne, on Wednesday evening.
Also Making News
- Apr| Search for missing seafarer concluded
- Apr| Company’s fine increased over worker’s death
- Apr| Aviation safety seminar for Moruya pilots
- Apr| DIY renovators cautioned against asbestos exposure
- Apr| Man hospitalised after workplace incident
- Apr| Quad bike incident leaves girl in hospital
- Apr| Draft guideline on tyre safety released
- Apr| Alaska Airlines plane makes emergency landing after worker gets trapped in cargo hold
- Apr| Bundaberg businesses support workers with right level of compensation insurance
- Apr| Worker killed in garbage truck incident
- Apr| Angle grinder blaze injures farmer
- Apr| Serious workplace fall costs shed manufacturer $10,000 in fines