Quad bikes are one of the leading causes of death and injury on Australian farms.
The death of an 18-year-old apprentice at a construction site in Sydney has prompted urgent calls for a safety review in the industry.
New research led by Cutin University shows that one in five Australian men are exposed to excess noise levels at work.
Subscribe to OHS News
Keep up to date with everything OHS related in Australia, receive news as it breaks in your inbox.
Please enter your email address below.
Three fingers on his left hand were crushed, requiring partial amputation and five months off work.
An elderly woman has been flown to hospital after she was trampled by a goat in north-eastern New South Wales.
Research program aims to improve independence of people seriously injured in workplace incidents in WA
The Insurance Commission of Western Australia (Insurance Commission) will fund a research program for people seriously injured in vehicle or workplace incidents.
South Australian police have been fined $390,000 over the death of a worker at a police training centre in the Adelaide Hills.
The Government of Queensland is set to introduce a new code of practice and electrical safety regulations in May to improve safety in the growing commercial solar farm industry.
A man has died after falling from a roof and becoming impaled on a metal picket in central Victoria.
Also Making News
- Apr| Worker plunges to his death at Melbourne factory
- Apr| Nominations now open for 2019 Safe Work and Return to Work Awards
- Apr| Vic man found dead after being crushed by garbage truck
- Apr| Teen airlifted after farming incident
- Apr| Man dies after tree felling incident in northern Tasmania
- Apr| Sydney earthmoving company fined after worker suffers serious crush injuries
- Apr| Workplace exposure standards open for public comment until 30 April
- Apr| Worker hospitalised after being crushed by pallets west of Sydney
- Apr| SafeWork SA Accepts Enforceable Undertaking From Government Department
- Apr| Nominations open for 2019 WA Work Health and Safety Excellence Awards
- Apr| Worker dies after suffering electric shock in Sydney
- Apr| New FIFO mental health code launched in WA
- Apr| Fast food chain fined after young worker suffers serious burns